Say hello to helpful web design.
My name is Dan. I work with individuals and small businesses to help them find customers, promote their work and make an impact with their website.
How? By creating sites that are beautiful to look at, easy to maintain, accessible and standards compliant.
“Dan is able to listen and then to the design the project from the client’s standpoint and willingly gives his expert input and suggestions.”
Cathy, Aubergine Art
RIBA Design Stories Mural
I recently completed a large-scale design project for the Royal Institute of British Architects. The 14 x 3m mural incorporates imagery and designs from the architects of the Olympic and Paralympic venues. For more information on the exhibition visit the RIBA website. If you would like to know more about my artwork you can visit my other site.
See more of my work → Jennifer is a talented bridal hair and make-up artist bases in London. She wanted a site to showcase her business, including galleries to show off the various stages of the process and the range of styles she offers.
Why hire me?
- Customising existing themes
- Custom WordPress Plugins
- Shopping / E-commerce
- Newsletter design, email marketing
- Logo and branding design
- Site updates and consultation
- Specialist in working with individuals and small businesses of all kinds who want high-quality design and a personal service.
- Creative and analytical knowledge. I examine the aims of your business with you and develop solutions that achieve your ambitions and separate you from the crowd.
- I’m based in the UK (although I can work with you wherever you are) and I don’t outsource my work, so you always know who to talk to.
- Your one-stop shop. I work with you through the whole process, from initial ideas to live site, so that you get a site that you are happy with and which works for your business.
The design process
- 1 You get in touch and we discuss what you want the site to achieve.
- 2 Using mock-ups and design samples, we develop the structure and look of the site.
- 3The site is built and tested for browser compatibility and W3C validation and search engine optimisation.Then the site goes live and starts working for you.